sunnuntai 31. toukokuuta 2009

Uusia ihania kuvia!


Puheiden mukaan nämä ovat uusia kuvia! Michael näyttää aivan loistavalta kiharoiden kanssa! :)

Facebookissa joku oli pistänyt tälläisen viestin, mutta sillä ei välttämättä ole mitään perää. Puheet hiuksista ainakin täsmäisi kuviin.

"Andres Aracena at 6:31pm May 30
check this post from a few days ago from a forum.............."
Take this how you will, but I haven't said anything to protect my friends, but with their blessings I'm gonna post this. I know some of the dancers on the tour. Michael IS singing a good amount of the show live. I can't go into any more details...I've never been one to make up bs on ... Read Morethis board. Check my history if you'd like. Anyway, don't worry, the show will be AMAZING. Mike is also wearing a new hairstyle. Most of you will be very happy to see what it looks like now...you'll see soon enough. "

Ei kommentteja: